Monday, April 28, 2008

The hair subject....




Not quite on the subject of Little Bit; but her unofficial "Little Sister" decided to give herself a nice little hair cut this past Saturday.






She managed to chop off most of her bangs and the entire right side in the back of her head!!! I thought I was going to die! All I could think was "What am I going to do with her hair now for her dance recital?!?!?!?!"


Thank goodness we found a bueatician that could do something with the botched up head of hair...sorry but I am absolutely challenged when it comes to cutting hair! The end result:















It turned into a cute little bob! I am still fuming over the lobbed off tresses! She finally got enough to pull back into a pony tail and this is what she does...
Oh; By the way: SHE HATES IT!



2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh dear I shouldn't laugh!! End result is great though. My mother used to cut my hair and she was terrible - every single school photo and my fringe is either squint, uneven or 2mm long where she kept cutting and cutting "to straighten it up"!!!!

LittleBit's Mom said...

Let's just say the scissors are all hidden now!!!